Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tea Card

I am in an online tea swap in the Afternoon Tea Forum on Delphi Forums. Except for writing a note in this card and packing my swap box, I have completed all my shopping for the swap. ;-) Just in case my swap partner is lurking, will just tease her with this card...


First you need to collect your supplies for the card you plan to make. Taking an idea from one of Kelli's earlier posts, I elaborated on this idea. I used a tin can (bushes baked beans!) for a template for my circle. And flattened the top. Also added a saucer and a handle. My swap partner loves breakfast teas and I happened to have this bag of Twinings on hand. (Don't worry hon, I am sending you some luscious loose teas as well!)


I embellished with some stamps and colored pencils.

To see more greeting cards go to Kelli's blog There's No Place Like Home and see all the beautiful cards displayed there today.

Now for just a little more tease for my Tea Swap Partner...

I have made photos of all the individual items before I wrapped them, but I thought it would be fun for her to get the package first. :-P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cute!

Clare said...

I love it, its so cute.

Nancy Rosalina said...

Very Cute!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Your Tea Card is very pretty! Your tea set is gorgeous! Take Care!!

Sherrie

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing.
Through your blog, a lot of people including me of course have a chance to read and learn from.
I have read some of your post and I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks again and looking forward for more of your posting soon!

Kelli said...

So cute! I love the pink polka dot paper!
~Kelli

Lady Katherine said...

So cute she will love it