Friday, December 12, 2008

Laptop Problems

After McAfee updated the other day, Firefox 'crashed' and would not let me sign back on. So I tried IE. I would not let me sign on to the net either. :-( DH and I have both tried to figure it out. I am down stairs using DH's computer right now. (I prefer all my own settings...) I keep hearing noises upstairs. Not sure if it is big bird making them or if DD is making them. Neither one is answering me so.... I need to shut down and go upstairs and make sure my house is not torn apart.

Oh I miss using my lappy! It just goes where I go. BTW, everything else works on it. Even Outlook. Weird.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa,
I had the same problem a few weeks ago. I don't know what caused it or how I fixed it.

I think I finally restored it to a point where I knew it worked fine.

Diane

Anonymous said...

Sorry about you computer problems.... doesn't it just drive you crazy...
By the way in your header.... is that a life size nativity .... I did a post about one just like it in our town..... and I have a small version of it...
HUgs
Linda