Monday, September 8, 2008

Project Plans Waylayed

I was spray painting two projects outside and almost done....

I was doing some work inside while waiting for a coat to dry and low and behold. Out of nowhere... Rain! Yes, rain! Not a cloud in the sky and now rain on my projects! Well, I got them inside. Hopefully the drop cloth will be dry by tomorrow so I can finish the two jobs.

Where did this rain come from? Is this like a washing the car thing? Not get a drop of rain until you have something to paint (or wash your car)?

3 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

LOL! Not laughing at you, but with you! My hubby cut the grass Saturday and low and behold, it stormed that afternoon! The grass is almost as tall today as it was before he cut it!

Anonymous said...

Awww I hate when that happens! Hopefully you'll have some dry days soon!

Manuela

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Melissa!
I've enjoyed looking through your blog! It's so nice to meet you and get to know you. Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway and I especially thank you for the ad on you blog for it!! Your name has been added twice! Good Luck!
Hugs, Sherry