Friday, October 31, 2008

Tea Swap Items


I recently participated in an online tea swap. It was an Autumn Tea Swap, but I used pink to wrap everything up in b/c I like pink!

Now that my swap partner has her package, I thought I would share was was in the wrapped packages. :-)

Oh yum!!! I shopped a little early for these. They were a little hard to find. I do not care what brand they are, they are always good. Don't eat too many at once!


I received a container of these in a swap one time and loved them! When I can find them, it is always the last box. I guess everyone else loves them too!


Of course, an assortment of bagged teas...


A pretty mug to drink tea, hot chocolate or coffee in.


A mouse pad calendar!


And assortment of flavored black lose teas!


A tin of Miss Rose Marie's Special Blend Teas from Miss Rose Marie's Tea Room.
She sells them under the label Mrs. Teas. This is a delicious tea served hot or cold.


A Tea Pot lid holder ....


...w/drip collector. I have one and love it.

This tea swap was much much fun to participate in and put together. :-D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun gifts you gave to your swap partner, Missy! That teapot lid holder is something I have never seen before - so neat!

SmilingSally said...

I have never seen or heard about a teapot lid holder. Interesting.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful things you shared, Melissa. I know she will enjoy them.

Thanks for stopping by today.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

How neat! I have never seen a lid holder and drip collector. What a novel idea!

Have a great weekend!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Melissa, you sent your partner some great things, especially the chocolate cherries! YUM! Hope you are having a great weekend! :) ~Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I too have never seen a teapot lid holder! how interesting! I wish I had known about this swap- sounds like so much fun and I love all things tea which is surprising that I havent seen the lid holder!! (even get TEA TIme thanks to dear friend!!)

Blessings to you!
mary

Nancy Rosalina said...

Hi Melissa, Thanks for entering my give a way and for posting it on your blog! You have been entered 2 times! I would love to have some of those chocolate covered cherries! Nancy