Friday, November 28, 2008

Drawing Later Today!!!


Photo of DD holding Hayward and Jingle

We got back from a week at Walt Disney World last night. And boy were we tired after a day in the saddle! We went straight to bed and slept late today. We had a great time! Thanksgiving was a little different for us though.

Unpacking, laundry, cleaning out the car, etc....

My posts from this past week were all 'scheduled' posts and I did not even check email. Too busy. I did not realize that 'Hayward' was in 'locked' album. I have changed it so y'all can see who/what he is. LOL! Just scroll down to see the older post about Hayward and you will see when he arrived.

Check back later today or in the morning for the resutlts for the drawing! Sorry it has taken so long. We are trying to get unpacked, organized, etc. from being out of town for a week. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


6 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Welcome home! Sounds like a fun time, even if it was different.

SmilingSally said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed my pretty state. Come often, spend lots of money--our tourism industry needs it!

Anonymous said...

I have FIVE friend families that were in WDW this week or last. No, I'm not jealous at all, but thanks for asking. :) Hope you had a magical trip. It is my favorite place in the world.

Remember, Brandi or Strawberry Blonde when you're drawing names. Glad you had a fun trip!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Melissa, I posted under your Hayward post. LOL! Glad you're home, and we're waiting with baited breath for your drawing. I get two chances, and I'm hoping...

XO,

Sheila :-)

AwtemNymf said...

WDW is fun! :O)
I'm in Jan & Tom's Xmas card swap and I'm currently "Blopping" (Blog Hopping" the recipients of my card list! I enjoyed my visit here!
Happy Holidays!
*sprinkle sprinkle*
~A~

Anonymous said...

Hi Missy,

What fun - I trust that you had a grand time!! :)

Happy "Belated" Thanksgiving!!