Thursday, November 6, 2008

One Word Answers

I got this meme from Sally at Smiling Sally Blog. I liked it and she said I could use it on this blog. I like the one word answers. If you like it, feel free to copy it and put it on your blog as well. When I copied hers, the clip art seemed to come with it. :D

1. Where is your cell phone. Pocket

2. Where is your significant other? Bed

3. Your hair color? Brownish

4. Your Mother? Home

5. Your Father? Gone

6. Your favorite thing? Shooting

7. Your dream last night? Fun

8. Your dream goal? Retire

9. The room you're in? LivingRoom

10. Your hobby? Many

11. Your fear? Snakes

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Healthy

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you are not? Perfect

15. One of your wish list items? D300

16. Where you grew up? Huntsville

17. The last thing you did? Type


18. What are you wearing? Slacks

19. Your TV? Armoire

20. Your Pet? Birds

21. Your computer? Dell

22. Your Mood? Relaxed

23. Missing someone? Boo

24. Your car? Accord

25. Something you're not wearing? Dress


26. Favorite Store? TJMaxx

27. Your summer? Busy

28. Love someone? Yes

29. Your favorite color? Burgundy

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. When was the last time you cried? Today

5 comments:

SmilingSally said...

It was fun, wasn't it? You did a good job; you only used one word. I'm glad you liked it. You even took my illustrations! lol

Shannon said...

I love reading lists like this. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun meme, Missy! :) I love TJMaxx too! :)

Kimba said...

Hey there! You won my giveaway for the clock from Bode22. Drop me an email and we'll get you set up.

Kimba

Missy Wertz said...

I won something!!!!