Monday, May 25, 2009

3 Blind Mice

I sure have missed blogging! Now that things have temporary slowed down, I will be back to posting a few times a week. :-)

I wanted to participate in Diane's (A Picture is Worth a 1000 Words) 2nd Time Around Tuesday today. Thank you Diane for hosting!


I have been wanting to share these little fellers with y'all for a long time.

My MIL got them in a Christmas Gift from her Bridge Club gift swap or secrete pal or something like that. LOL! She hated them! This was before DH and I married and DH thought they were cute so MIL gave them to him. He put them on top of the door in our (his) kitchen. I thought they were adorable and after we married, kept them there.

To participate or to enjoy more Second Time Around Treasures go to Diane's site A Picture is Worth a 1000 Words. Thanks again Diane for hosting!

5 comments:

Kitty Scraps said...

Good Morning Miz Melissa,
I agree with you, I think your mice are cute! Been missing your blog, welcome back!

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa,
Those are the cutest! Glad to see you posting...I know how it can be with blogging sometimes.

Thanks for linking to 2nd Time Around.

:) Diane

KayC. said...

Great place to display them! They are cute...running along.

Nancy Rosalina said...

Hi Melissa, Those are so cute! I am glad to see you posting! Hope you are having a great week! Nancy

Pat said...

Very cute, indeed!