Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bookworm Award!


I have been awarded the Bookworm Award from Jan at Jan and Tom's Place. Now fortunately, the rules are not intellectual, spiritual, etc. Not really hard! All you have to do is pick up the closest book to you, turn to page 56, go to the 5th sentence and type it. Then pass the award along to 5 people! :D

Here we go, y'all ready!

THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES "THE SEEING STONE" Book Number II
by: Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black

"The sword was lying on the bank, where Jared had dropped it."

I pass this award along to the following 5 people:

1. Queenie-Somewhere in Time (Private Blog)

2. Martha-Southern Matriarch (one of the 2 people I blame my blogging addiction on...) LOL Just kidding hon!

3. Pam-Sew Gracious (one of the other 2 people......) LOL Just kidding!

4. Linda- Blue Gate Blog

5. Wendy- Ivory Spring

Thanks Jan for the award!

9 comments:

Martha said...

LOL, I had to pick the 2nd book, the first one only had 4 sentences on the page. Just my luck huh?

Christie said...

Thank you so much Melissa! I appreciate you thinking of me!
Have a Happy Thanksgving and a wonderful safe trip! By the way....I love the festive Christmas Classics on your playlist.
xoxo,
Queenie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I forgot to say
Happy 100th Post...doesn't blogging go quickly. i just had my 100th, and missed it, but did a 101st give away:)
Have a great weekend.
Deb

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Congrats on your award!

Anonymous said...

Hi Missy,

Thanks for the award - I am honored! I will have to brag about that in one of my posts next week!

Have a great weekend!

Shannon said...

Congrats on your award!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award - that's a fun one! The closest book to me is a trasy novel!!

Manuela

Anonymous said...

Oh this looks so fun... thanks for thinking of me.... you are such a sweetie...
HUgs
Linda

Sew Gracious said...

Well, I'm waaaaay behind on picking up my award, but you are sweet to think of me, Missy!

It's crazy-busy in the Sew Gracious Studio this holiday season. The last book I read was the Bible. Phil 4:6 is a favorite verse; especially in The Message.