Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bathroom Diva

As some of y'all know, we spent the week before Thanksgiving at Walt Disney World. Oh what Fun!!!

We wanted to try out a place we have heard about called "Beaches and Cream". It is a great little Soda Shoppe type place located at WDW Yacht Club Resort near the pool. There DH and I split the best Cheeseburger I think I have ever had! And then I really wanted one of these....

It is called the "Kitchen Sink". When you have time, do a search on Youtube "Beaches and Cream/Kitchen Sink". You will see a demonstration of how it is made. I decided against it and got this instead...


Hot Fudge Sunday! My favorite!!! I love these things. I could live off of them.

Then I went to the 'Powder Room'. It was lovely and I had it all to myself... I had been wanting to join Sheila's Bathroom Diva Club and had been looking for a lovely bathroom at Disney to take a picture in, but they have all been full of people. How rude of them to keep coming in when I was hanging about so I could take a picture. Well this one was empty except for me and I could take all the pictures I wanted so here we go!

Isn't this a lovely bathroom? I had to hold my stomach in after that Cheeseburger and Hot Fudge Sundae! They sure were good though. Just glad I did not get the Kitchen Sink! LOL!

I have got to get back to photo loading (I have dumped hundreds of photos onto my external harddrive already), photo editing and making Hayward, The Magic Elf's, bed.

Y'all have a Blessed Day!

11 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Oh you'll have to upload a new picture for your "About Me;" you look much cuter with the haircut!

We have a famous ice cream shop down this way that has been in business for a very long time. They have a kitchen sink concoction too. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't start it first. They're called, "Jackson's." They're on the internet too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa! Oh, thank you for snapping for me!! You look so beautiful and you're such a professional!! I'll have you up in a few days for all to see!!Thanks again, Melissa!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia;)

Deb said...

Alright you Bathroom Diva! And what a great place to have taken Bathroom photo. I love Disney World! Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful... I adore Disney.... I just love
to go to that magical place.... you really needed a fun get away....
Cute picture of you in the lovely powder room....
; )
HUgs
Linda

Unknown said...

Hahahaha...that's cute! and YUM-O(as Rachel Ray would say)...that Sundae looks delish!

Christie said...

Melissa,
Girl you are definately a Bathroom Diva....that's a great picture of you....You are a pretty lady! I always think the Bathroom diva pics are so cute...The sunday looks delish too...By the way...stop over when you have a chance...I am having a 100th post giveaway...
xoxo,
Queenie

Rue said...

Hi Melissa :)

You look absolutely darling! Welcome to the bathroom divas LOL

I think I gained 20 lbs just looking at that sunday! ;)

rue

Anonymous said...

Melissa! You've been crowned a Diva, Darling. Come by my blog and see your gorgeous self!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Melanie said...

I just found your blog. I live close to Disney and go quite often. Yes, Beaches & Cream is the best. A wonderful place. Glad you could spend Thanksgiving there!

The Muse said...

Oh goodness? Did you eat the entire Sundae? LOL....
It sounds like you had a wonderful time (and who wouldn't right? ) LOL

Nancy Rosalina said...

Oh my goodness, You found a great bathroom to take your picture...I am still looking...Nancy