Saturday, December 6, 2008

Home Depot Give-A-Way!

Just in time for Christmas, Home Depot is having a great Give-A-Way! $100 gift card! What would you get with an HD $100 gift card? I know what I would get!

Now, you are probably wondering "How do I register for this Home Depot Gift Card?" Well I am going to tell you just that. Click on this link, Home Depot and follow the instructions.

I am sitting here surfing blogs and taking it easy. There is a sinus thing going around and I picked it up (DH came down with it a few days ago) and it is not bad, but I got the 'stickies' in my throat. I always know what that means. Now I have 3 shoots today. 2 parades and one family. The second parade DH was going to finish up for me and I was going to leave early and shoot the family. Thankfully, I did not schedule the Santa shoots today as well. I usually do them the first Sat in Dec too! I am so glad I did not make those arrangements.

I spent all afternoon at the doc yesterday and I have strep. DH and DD never get it. They stay away from me b/c they can pass it to someone else, but they never have had it in their lives. Not a good time to get sick, but you know what, God is in total control and I am not going to worry about it. I will simply try to reschedule my afternoon family shoot ( I am sure they do not want their 4 kids exposed to strep!) and spend the day taking it easy, cleaning, lysoling, cleaning, lysoling and doing a little decorating and lysoling.

This antibiotic is making me feel a little woozy, but winning that HD GiveAWay would make me get over it real quick!

Y'all have a Blessed Day!


The SEC Championship Game is about to start. I am about to make a pot of tea, make some soup or cheese and crackers and settle in.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to, and entering our contest. Very nice plog layout--- alove the background.

Anonymous said...

I really can type... that was supposed to say "very nice blog layout --- love the background"

:-)

Deb said...

Thanks! I can use any kind of gift card! Deb

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon, Missy! Get lots of rest, and enjoyed being pampered by your husband and daughter! ;)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to get in the bed and forget the decorating..... thanks for the HD link ... I love that place...
HUgs....but from a distance
LInda

Darlene said...

Oh you better rest, take your meds and get rid of that strep. My daughter seems to get it at LEAST once a year....:( I will go enter that contest...thanks for the link!

Gone said...

Hoping you're doing better tonite!!!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my new "old" lamp!!

~Blessings,
Jan

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh...not fair to get sick right at Christmas time. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

SmilingSally said...

Sorry about you not feeling well. I was away, so I don't know how the game turned out, but I know the Gators were doing well at one point.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better by now! There must be about 300 people signed up for that giveaway!

Manuela