Thursday, January 8, 2009

Look at the Gifts!


Good morning everyone! Welcome to my Friday Show and Tell. And thank you Kelli for hosting Friday Show and Tell every week. It has been a while since I have been able to participate. And actually, I had a textile piece I was going to feature, but I will show it next week. You will just have to come back. :-D

I hope that every one had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. We sure did. Looking forward to what God has in store for us in 2009.

Just before Christmas, I won a GiveAWay from Jan at "Jan and Tom's Rose Haven".

I did not get many photos of the package b/c DD got to the mail box first... It was torn open and she promptly acclaimed she knew exactly where to hang it and took off. LOL!

Her former nursery, (she is now 10) our now Beatrix Potter room, was not decorated and DD had a great time...

...stringing this wonderful Pom Pom Garland. I love it!!! I have another place all planed for it for next year. Jan also sent me some wonderful tea, which will be great on these cold winter afternoons. Thank You Jan!

Today as we were walking in from the bus stop, DD discovered another box... who could it be from?!?! (Thank goodness I was able to get if from her before she tore it up. Isn't this wonderful paper?!?)

It is from sweet Shannon of "Bless Our Nest"!


In the box was a lovely Valentines Tea Towel,


And look at this wonderful framed monogrammed plaque she made me! Isn't it divine! I love it. I love them both. Thank you Shannon!

I hope that you enjoyed my Friday Show and Tell. To see other Friday Show and Tells,or to participate, go to Kelli's site There's No Place Like Home. Thank you Kelli for Hosting!

Have a blessed weekend y'all!
Melissa

24 comments:

LBP said...

Wow! What great gifts! I especially love the monogram plaque, it is just stunning!

Blessings

Linda

SmilingSally said...

Girl, you have been cleaning up with all of the giveaways you've been winning. Congratulations.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Well aren't you the lucky one! Beautiful gifts. Have a wonderful weekend!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Congratulations on winning those give a ways! Such great new treasures. I think the pom pom garland is to cute and the monogrammed plaque is very nice. The valentine's towels would fit right into my V-day decor :0)
Enjoy your day and thanks for sharing!

FeeBeeKay said...

What lovely gifts - you must be delighted. And also your Beatrix Potter mural is just beautiful - so sweet and unusual!

FeeBeeKay

Lora @ my blessed life said...

That pom pom garland is so cute! And what a fun package from Shannon! I won one from her last fall and it was great, too.

A Hint of Home said...

What wonderful gifts to receive. You're a lucky girl. Love the towel and monogram.

A Hint of Home said...

What wonderful gifts to receive. You're a lucky girl. Love the towel and monogram.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Beautiful monogram...wonderful gifts!

Carla said...

Cool! I know your going to enjoy them:)

Linda Q said...

Always fun to get presents!
Really like the monogram plaque, that is great!
Have fun with your goodies!
Linda

playsdolls said...

You have won some wonderful gifts,The monogram plaque is beautiful.
Thank you for stoppin by my blog and the nice comment.

Belinda said...

What a lucky girl to get all of these pretty things as gifts! And so cute that your daughter grabbed the adorable pom pom garland...I don't blame her! I would have gravitated to it as well. :-)

Kristen said...

I love the monogram. What a nice group of giveaway items you won. Congratulations!

Lisa Cobler said...

Wonderful gifts! You will have to share your Beatrix Potter room sometime. I just love her.

Linda C said...

Isn't it fun to get a gift in the mail? These are great! I know you will enjoy them:)

Linda C

Jadehollow said...

Great Gifts! Thanks for sharing and Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment.
~Blessed Hugs...
Debbie

Alice said...

wow! you've got some great blog friends :). i love the pom pom garland the best! i could probably make some...i'll have to put my daughter on it...it'll be fun...maybe we'll make some for valentine's day :). thanks for the great post!


You are always welcome at The Shadow of the Cross. Feel free to visit anytime.

P. said...

Some nice things you are showing.
I like Beatrix Potter so much and everything with her drawings.

Alfazema

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Nice wins! The garland is so retro. The monogram is really nice and the tea towel very sweet.

Thanks for stopping by to see me!

Elena said...

I love the pom pom gradland too. Too cute! Have a great weekend.

The Raggedy Girl said...

How nice to have won all those lovely things. It is so much fun to find a surprise in the mailbox. I love the pom poms.
Roberta Anne

Zaroga said...

Those are some wonderful gifts!

I looked at your photography blog and you take wonderful photos.

I enjoyed reading of the chandis.

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute garland!

Thanks for visiting my Show and Tell Friday, too!